Super Lame is a pilot episode distributed by Universal Pictures and accompanied by the theatrical showings of Coraline, ParaNorman, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World's End.
It was released on April 14, 2001.
The story beings with Billy and Eddy are confronted by Dennis (voiced by Chris Johnson) and his pet henchman, Gnasher are sitting outside on their front door by creating bad luck, they're waiting to stop a tyrannical villainous enemy known as Major Minus in the form of a shadowy humanoid figure with a coffin-shaped body. Dennis tries to destroy the deadly monster before it was revealed to be Ed, Edd and Eddy disguised as a black coffin-like creature and destroyed by Dennis throws an exploding device as he escapes along with Gnasher. Billy and Mandy arrive and confront the Eds about bad news even Dennis and Gnasher are planning to create a streak of bad luck causing a series of catastrophic events. Grim, Mandy, Ed and Edd are trying to stop having bad luck and rescue Billy and Eddy from Dennis and Gnasher, Minnie arrives and meets him. At the near end of the pilot, Dennis and Gnasher are attacked by a Flain/Teslo mix.
- Roger the Dodger
- Dennis the Menace
- Major Minus
- Fatty Fudge (Red version)
- Minnie the Minx
- Mrs. Blakeningsop
- Fatty Fudge (Blue version)
- Fatty Fudge (Yellow version)
- Ken Bahn
- Walter the Softie
- Spotty (Softie)
- Fatty Fudge
- This short film appears on the opening of the VHS, The Beano: The Complete Fourth Season.
- This is the first official crossover between The Beano, Ed, Edd n Eddy and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- Dennis: Ah-ha! Gotcha!
- (The Eds rising up from the wreckage of Major Minus.)
- Eddy: See, what do you beat that?
- (Dennis and Gnasher run away, Billy and Mandy arrive and meet the Eds.)
- Mandy: You're just stupid, wieldos.
- Dennis: This is your last chance, guys. And now, you're about to die!
- (Billy screams cried)
- Eddy: NOOOOOOO!!!!
- Mandy: (angrily) No matter how many times when you have a bad luck, Dennis? The perfection has no age. In the meantime, you fools don't stand the last chance!
- Dennis: (confused) Just the bad luck that's all.