- Narrator: Once upon a time, there were three bears! Mam, Pa and Ted!
- Mam: We're hungry!
- Pa: Yeah!
- Ted: Hey, why don't we go and see McInk in Hank's Hardware Store! Come on! (He, Mam and Pa run past)
- Pa: Whew! This roof is dusty down here.
- Hank: Here are your bagpipes, McInk!
- McInk: Why thank you!
- (bagpipe sounds)
- Pa: Hmmm. I haven't seen him!
- Ted: Uh, where is he?
- McInk: (plays his bagpipe) Welcome, three bears! Would you like to join me?
- Pa: (chuckles) How nice!
- McInk: It's what I play the bagpipes! But I haven't least at well! (walks, clears throat)
- (the three bears walk past)
- McInk: A sack? (shoots the sack with a gun before it falls) Oh, man! I couldn't believe!
- Pa: Hey, why don't we saw the cactus?
- Ted: Yeah! (cuts the cactus with a saw and it falls down)
- Pa: Oh, sorry. Maybe I'll try again. (cuts the cactus with a cactus) Timber!
- (McInk plays the bagpipe so the cactus lands on him)
- Mam: Oh man!
- McInk: Ah!
- Pa, Mam and Ted: Hooray!
- Ted: We did it, Pa!
- Pa: Well done, son!
- Mam: Now let's go home!
- Narrator: Back in the cave!
- Pa: (sighs) This is such a lovely day!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.